Staffing sales was a hot topic at this year’s SMART IDEAS Summit.
From changes in the economy to the impact of AI, the way staffing firms sell has changed dramatically in recent years. And with Staffing Industry Analysts projecting US staffing industry revenue to decrease by 10% in 2023, finding ways to drive business is a high priority.
With staffing revenue forecast to decline, what staffing sales tools should you use?
That’s exactly what we’re aiming to find out in our nationwide survey of staffing professionals, “Staffing Sales: What’s Working Now?”. Our goal is simple: to learn which tools and techniques make sales easier…and deliver the highest ROI in today’s market.
Take the survey. Get the report!
Would you be willing to share your perspective? The survey takes just a few minutes to complete. Follow this link or click the image below to launch the survey:
Your responses will be kept completely confidential. As a thank you for your time, you will be the first to receive our survey results and be entered to win one of three $50 Amazon gift cards.
What does the survey cover?
Here’s a sample of the types of information we’re collecting:
- What are the biggest sales challenges staffing agencies face today?
- How effective are traditional staffing sales techniques like cold calls, unsolicited emails and direct mail?
- How effective are modern staffing sales tools like marketing automation (e.g., HubSpot) and staffing automation platforms (e.g., Sense)?
- How have staffing sales processes changed post-COVID?
- How are staffing firms using AI tools in the sales process?
We will be sharing data and insights from these and other questions once the survey closes.
As a staffing professional, your voice matters.
Thank you in advance for participating in this important research, and stay tuned for the results!
The post Staffing Sales: What’s Working Now? Take Our Survey. Get the Report! appeared first on Haley Marketing Group.