PHILADELPHIA—-Phenom, the global leader in Intelligent Talent Experience, today announced Safi Bahcall, award-winning author and world-renowned adviser to CEOs and leadership teams on strategy and innovation, joins the powerhouse lineup of keynote speakers at IAMPHENOM — the human resources conference for hiring, developing and retaining talent taking place March 28-30 in Philadelphia.
Known worldwide for his highly acclaimed book, Loonshots: Nurture the Crazy Ideas that Win Wars, Cure Diseases, and Transform Industries, Bahcall is a second-generation physicist and accomplished biotech entrepreneur and former public-company CEO. He co-founded Synta, a biotechnology company known for developing new drugs for cancer, led the company through IPO, and served as its CEO for 13 years.
Bahcall is no stranger to the stage, presenting regularly at Fortune 500 companies and advising leadership teams of hypergrowth startups, investment funds and government agencies.
“We’re excited to have Safi join our amazing lineup of speakers at IAMPHENOM, inspiring all of us to become the initiators of change for the way we hire, retain and develop talent,” said Jonathan Dale, Vice President, Marketing at Phenom. “He is an icon whose impact has rippled throughout society globally — from the scientific community to the business world and beyond.”
Themed around intelligence, automation and experience, IAMPHENOM will bring together more than 600 global companies in the City of Brotherly Love to experience:
- A jam-packed agenda featuring over 60 thought-provoking sessions from the industry’s biggest leaders
- Deep-dive breakouts covering AI, recruiter efficiency, talent marketing, employee development and retention, skills ontology, talent intelligence, and more
- HR tech unveilings and demonstrations that will define the future of talent
- Networking and entertainment with a famous 80s band
- Fun extracurriculars like yoga, meditation and Philly’s Famous Rocky Run
Attendees will be eligible to earn SHRM and HRCI credits. Complete details, including additional speakers and agenda, are at IAMPHENOM.com. Register before the February 28, 2023 early bird deadline and save.