Here’s a look at some new announcements from the world of HR Technology. BambooHR adds self paced learning, Hirevue’s 20 million video interviews and Greenhouse’s new service offering.
BambooHR has announced BambooHR Learning, a new Learning Management System (LMS) designed to give customers an easy way to learn about how to get the most out of the product’s functionality.
BambooHR Learning is a new self-paced, on-demand, look into a customer’s BambooHR account capabilities. Customers will have the ability to choose learning plans and courses on every product offered through a real-life simulation of BambooHR. Customers will have access to the full dashboard.
Users will have a course catalog where specific courses will be rotated as new products and offerings are added to the platform. There will be two types of courses initially. Basic, User-friendly, Instructive Learning and Directional (BUILD) courses will give customers information about features coupled with interactive elements. In the Deep-dive, Interactive and Guided (DIG) courses, customers have the opportunity to dive deeper into the features and try out actions in a simulation to best understand the technology for real-time implementation.
HireVue, the global leader in video interviewing, assessments, chatbot and recruiting automation technology, today announced it completed its 20 millionth virtual interview. Hiring activity among HireVue’s customers also showing signs of an accelerating economic recovery:
- Three million interviews took place over the summer, and an additional 2.5 million since October, with consulting and retail making up the largest share of the recent surge.
- National retailers are responsible for all of the company’s top ten interview days over the last year.
- Live interviews (interviews where candidates speak via video in real-time to prospective employers) up 220% in the first three months of 2021 over the same period last year.
“Almost overnight, much of the world transitioned to virtual working and companies and candidates around the globe embraced what we’ve long-known is a better way to make fairer hiring decisions,” said Kevin Parker, Chairman and CEO at HireVue. “As the vaccine rollout progresses and the world re-opens for business, we’re proud to help companies re-build and scale their teams, while also helping candidates access opportunities as the recovery accelerates.”
Greenhouse, the hiring software company, today announced the evolution of its Services group to help enterprise customers implement and optimize Greenhouse and reduce time to value. Greenhouse Services now offers four key Professional Services capabilities to help large organizations integrate and optimize the Greenhouse platform for hiring.
Specifically, Greenhouse Services help companies build, connect, integrate and optimize the hiring platform for their needs:
- Build: Implementation consults on how to expertly configure Greenhouse
- Connect: HRIS Link seamlessly connects workflows across hiring platforms and HRIS
- Integrate: Technical + data integration guides on how best to migrate systems and historical data with Greenhouse
- Optimize: Solutions design optimizes the entire hiring process and measurement
With Greenhouse Services’ team of experts, customers go live more quickly, enjoy faster setup and error-free workflows, and are able to benchmark and exceed industry metrics with confidence.