Topia, a Global Talent Mobility company, launched a remote work solution that enables organizations to support and manage distributed workforces around the world. Topia’s Remote Work Solution automates immigration, tax, social security and other risk assessments and approval workflows so HR can say “yes” to employee remote work requests without commissioning expensive, manual reviews or being drowned in administrative burden.
Topia’s Remote Work Solution can support all types of remote work arrangements: work from home, hybrid work, cross-border commuting, “bleisure” trips, temporary relocations and permanent relocations, to name a few. The process is straightforward and highly automated:
- Employees explore a list of pre-approved locations where they can work remotely, in line with company policy and their ‘approach’ to remote work
- They submit a request through an online portal – no spreadsheets and emailing necessary
- Topia automatically assesses the request against company policy and key tax, immigration and other risks
- Pre-configured workflows automate key steps, gather approvals, generate letters and initiate services
- Alerts and dashboards confirm where employees are working while respecting their privacy
iCIMS, the talent cloud company, today announced new innovations to help talent teams gain unparalleled talent intelligence, automate more tasks and inspire existing employees to design their next career opportunity internally.
As part of the iCIMS Fall 2022 Release, iCIMS is expanding its existing analytics offering, with new advanced analytics, which has predictive capabilities. Powered by Visier, a leader in people analytics, iCIMS Advanced Analytics helps talent teams analyze and visualize applicant tracking system (ATS) data like never before. The new solution gives users more talent intelligence with greater flexibility, while saving time and streamlining collaboration.
- Be data-driven with intuitive, guided insights. Talent analytics can be accessible for everyone with pre-built guidebooks that allow users to drill into topics and ask questions using natural language to get a deeper understanding of recruitment metrics.
- Explore and visualize talent data with ease. Users can marry and transform hundreds of their data points from iCIMS ATS, then filter, slice and explore different visualizations to find the best way to surface insights from the data.
- Share insights. Talent teams can now create shareable links, schedule automated emails to colleagues and quickly turn any analysis into a sleek, executive-ready presentation.
The iCIMS 2022 Fall Release also simplifies sourcing workflows with a new, streamlined integration with iCIMS Marketing Automation (formerly Candidate.ID), a 2022 “Top HR Product of the Year,” and iCIMS ATS, making it easier for talent teams to reengage past applicants.