San Francisco, CA.
Recruitology is excited to announce the launch of its newest recruiting product, the Virtual Career Fair.
The Virtual Career Fair platform enables hiring companies to connect with and interview candidates, in an immersive online environment that improves upon real-life career fairs. This new offering is especially timely as large in-person events are being cancelled or postponed in 2020.
The platform offers employers an array of opportunities to display their employer brand and identify top candidates to move to the next hiring step.
- Branded lobby. In the virtual lobby, logos of participating companies are presented.
- Branded booth. Employers get a virtual booth to brand with their logo, messaging, an opportunity to display one of their company videos, social media links, and contact information.
- Live text chat. Live one-to-one text chat is set up, so each employer can have up to two recruiters, both communicating with multiple candidates at the same time. The text chats are saved and can be downloaded.
- Tracking and reporting. Employers can download resumes, conference attendee information, chat history, and each job’s views, clicks, and applications through the free Recruitology Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Job matching technology. Recruitology’s employer-candidate matching technology leverages artificial intelligence to highlight job seekers whose backgrounds include the most relevant experience and skills.
“Career fairs represent both a significant revenue stream for us, as well as a great way to keep our brand top of mind with employers,” Adam DelRadio, Director of Advertising with Tribune Publishing, said. “We are looking at transforming our 2020 career fairs into fully online events. We’re excited about the potential of this medium, and believe virtual events are not only essential now, but will be a great ongoing resource for our local employers and job seekers.”
In today’s socially-distant environment, face-to-face career events are not advisable, or even possible. That’s why Recruitology is offering a virtual fair that can help companies attract top talent.
“Our media company partners are eager to share Virtual Career Fair with their employer advertisers as a way to connect with local talent,” Roberto Angulo, CEO of Recruitology, said. “With many sectors of the economy reopening, this is a perfect opportunity to help local businesses as well as job seekers.”
Recruitology’s recruitment platform for publishers and media companies includes machine learning-based programmatic job distribution and access to a network of niche job boards and destination sites spanning popular categories from entry-level to healthcare, diversity, engineering and technology.
Visit www.recruitology.com to learn more about Recruitology.