Vervoe, an AI-powered customizable skills testing platform, has released the next version of its powerful software. Vervoe predicts how well someone can do a job by simulating real-world tasks through skills tests.
The product has evolved rapidly from simply ranking candidates in order of performance to this new release, which empowers employers to find the right candidates with data. Vervoe does this by testing the right skills for the role, then giving users the ability to weigh the importance of those skills to match business needs.
Lensa: Some businesses have struggled with this digitisation, whereas others have taken this realisation and run with it, effectively and successfully creating a more convenient, efficient, and inclusive foundation for their business to move forward successfully into the digital era and beyond. Lensa is a company that is leading the charge in this way. With its emerging workstyle game that is created utilising artificial intelligence and tech gamification, Lensa is breaking down barriers and creating an entirely new way for businesses to navigate the hiring process that is more effective and more sufficient across the board.
The hiring process is being revolutionised by taking the online job search platform to a whole new level through the incorporation of innovations like using AI frameworks. to predict an applicant’s career path and using a distinct tech-driven gamification process to encourage and empower job seekers to take control of their career trajectory from the onset. For businesses, this platform offers efficient navigation of the hiring process and increases the likelihood of having hired the right person for the job.
Human Capital Management (HCM) company Paycor today launched Paycor Talent Development, a performance management software that empowers companies to focus on continuous development with coaching conversations that will help employees feel more engaged, create the right level of focus and deliver better business outcomes. Paycor Talent Development helps businesses inspire employees, improve efficiency, and align their workforce to their company’s top priorities.
Paycor Talent Development offers a low touch, yet robust, development management platform that provides automated workflows to support your processes. Key product features include:
- 1:1s – Streamline continuous conversation between managers and employees, keeping everyone focused on and accountable for their top priorities.
- Feedback – Improve the communication loop (peers, teams, company) and facilitate a culture of engagement, self-improvement & team development.
- Employee Ratings – Use a 9-box grid to visualize individual employee performance and develop coaching strategies so they can better achieve their potential.
- OKRs/Goals – Work toward the same goals with transparent and aligned objectives and key results (OKRs). Clear alignment of priorities eliminates wasted hours spent on unproductive and non-impactful work.
- Performance Reviews – Pull data from 1:1s, feedback and goals to conduct time-efficient reviews based on historical performance data to reduce bias.
Paycor Talent Development is now available for prospects and current clients. For more information, please click here.