Anthill, a text messaging-based platform supporting deskless workers, has been named the 2022 winner of the Future of Work category at the 14th annual South by Southwest (SXSW) conference in Austin, Texas. One of just 9 category winners, and 45 finalists to present the most innovative tech from around the world, Anthill made its pitch on March 12 to a live audience which included a panel of expert judges.
“It was an amazing experience to represent and win in our category at SXSW,” said Muriel Clauson, Co-founder and CEO of Anthill. “It was an honor to present our tech among the world’s best innovators. Hearing their pitches was inspiring and will only encourage us to continue to challenge how we develop tech for deskless workers.”
HireRight Holdings Corporation (NYSE: HRT) a leading provider of background screening services, today announced financial results for its fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2021. The Company completed its IPO in November 2021.
Fourth Quarter 2021 Highlights Compared to Fourth Quarter 2020:
- Revenues of $198.5 million increased 32.3% from $150.1 million
- Operating income of $7.3 million improved from operating loss of $0.2 million
- Net loss of $13.0 million improved from net loss of $19.1 million
- Adjusted net income of $22.7 million improved from adjusted net loss of $3.2 million
- Earnings (loss) per share (“EPS”) of $(0.18) improved compared to loss per share of $(0.33)
- Adjusted Diluted EPS of $0.32, up from Adjusted Diluted EPS of $(0.06)
Full Year 2021 Highlights Compared to Full Year 2020:
- Revenues of $730.1 million increased 35.1% from $540.2 million
- Operating income of $56.7 million improved from operating loss of $12.1 million
- Net loss of $21.3 million improved from net loss of $92.1 million
- Adjusted net income of $75.3 million improved from adjusted net loss of $0.9 million
- Earnings (loss) per share (“EPS”) of $(0.35) compared to EPS of $(1.61)
- Adjusted Diluted EPS of $1.24, up from Adjusted Diluted EPS of $(0.02)
Remote, the leader in building, managing, and supporting global, distributed workforces, today launched the first-to-market API to help companies scale and seamlessly manage international teams. Launching with partners Sequoia Consulting and AngelList, the Remote API provides a seamless, customizable integration for businesses to pay and manage full-time workers around the world.
The Remote API can be tailored based on each partner’s individual needs, from simple builds to enable the endpoints that customers will use most often, like easy sign up for Remote’s Employer of Record services, to a fully embedded white labeled solution to manage the entire global employment lifecycle directly from the partner’s platform.