Through its recent acquisition on Altru Labs, talent cloud company iCIMS has officially relaunched the feature inside its suite.
Aptly named Video Studio, it allows employers to create relevant and engaging content throughout the candidate and employee journey. Features will include;
- Spotlight employees and mobilize brand ambassadors to share stories and convey company culture.
- Easily add employee testimonial videos to career sites, job descriptions, social media, email, text campaigns, and more, to transform traditional content to dynamic, personalized experiences.
- Authentically highlight diversity, equity, and inclusion programs through the faces and voices of employees.
- Stand out from other employers and amplify candidate reach and conversion by providing relevant, engaging talent experiences across the entire lifecycle.
- Embed videos into internal communications to strengthen relationships, inspire confidence, and easily engage a virtual, distributed workforce without costly video production.
“Video is how we connect with people in our personal lives, and how companies must engage with talent,” said Alykhan Rehmatullah, vice president of content strategy at iCIMS and previously the co-founder & CEO of Altru Labs. “Creating video content doesn’t have to be hard, time consuming or costly. We are seeing first-hand the value of video in humanizing brands, creating digitally-scalable experiences, and authentically building relationships with talent.”Alykhan Rehmatullah