Lensa.com is one of the biggest recruitment and career platforms on the United States market, with 18 million registered users. Our global headquarters located near Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and Tech and Business Ops Hub in Europe.
What will you be doing?
- Play a crutial role in company growth by creating a pipeline of prospective partners, making discovery calls to determine fit, and onboarding new partners.
- Attend 6-10 industry events per year to Network and prospect for new partners and keep updated on industry trends that impact on the program and the business
- Build and manage the US affiliate/partner portfolio
- Negotiate terms and optimize each Affiliate partnership to ensure business objectives and ROI targets are met.
- Collaborate with a wider traffic team and ensure partnerships strategy is aligned with the wider traffic acquisition strategy.
- Help create, plan and execute partnership acquisition and retention campaigns to grow the portfolio.
- Together with Traffic Analyst, Monitor and analyze results of these campaigns, including weekly and monthly KPI reports
- Work alongside the traffic analyst to optimize partner performance and investment