Recruiting software companies Lever and Create have upgraded their product offerings.
Lever, a leading Talent Acquisition Suite, has announced their spring feature release, increasing efficiency for recruiters everywhere.
- Screening your applicants faster at the top of the funnel: With Fast Resume Review, the screening and evaluation process of inbound applicants is expedited into one convenient view. During the review, candidates can be advanced in the pipeline, archived, or skipped for review at another time. All of the options include the ability to email and/or add a note to the opportunity to ensure an optimal candidate experience. This frees up hiring teams to focus on more critical tasks.
- Time-saving approvals during the job requisition process: Through the new customization within Dynamic Requisition Approver, teams can ensure that each stakeholder – finance, HR, etc. – is on board with the requisition requested by defining user picklist fields. This cuts down time by having approvals all in one place, removing the need to create multiple approval chains and manage each individual of them.
- Raising the bar for reporting with powerful data-visualization tools: Visual Insights in-app reporting brings an entirely redesigned experience to data-visualization with new Bookmarks and Exports features. There are six new exporting functionalities that make candidate experiences, diversity survey data, and other feedback forms easily accessible to inform recruiting decisions. Additionally, with the bookmark feature, all of the reports are able to be flagged and easy to find in the future.
Lever has additionally launched a new slew of integrations and partnerships to support customers in mitigating bias in job descriptions with Bryq, provide a smarter way for candidates to find jobs at the world’s leading companies with Otta, and so much more.
Crelate, makers of a leading, flexible recruitment platform for modern talent-focused businesses, today announced the expansion of their suite of industry-recognized products called Crelate Omni™. The integrated software platform includes advanced middle and back-office offerings, Crelate Hire and Crelate Deliver, which join Crelate Recruit, the company’s flagship applicant tracking and Recruiting CRM solution.
Crelate Hire provides flexible and intuitive tools that streamline hiring through process automation, centralized client feedback, and integrated compliance through credential management.
- Onboard faster with purpose-built and customizable onboarding activity checklists, advanced document management, and e-signature.
- Manage and Track credentials and certifications for simplified and integrated compliance management.
- Engage both candidates and hiring managers to upload documents, provide feedback, or take action at the right time, directly from your workflow.
Crelate Deliver powers staffing and consulting firms by managing assignments, tracking time and expenses, and invoicing.
- Assign and Track your talent pool as you deploy them to new assignments. Track and approve time and expenses, ensure seamless redeployment, minimize bench time, and retain your hard-won talent pool.
- Pay and Invoice enables payroll export to integrate easily with existing systems, invoicing clients based on integrated timekeeping records, and tracking of outstanding revenue to provide clear insight into the health of accounts while monitoring which clients need attention.
Crelate Recruit powers both the sales and recruiting pipelines at the core of every agency.
- Sell and fill more orders by keeping sales and recruiting teams working together and in the same unified system.
- Source and Recruit with embeddable, customizable job boards that put websites to work, and prescreen candidates with a powerful search tool that scours databases for the perfect candidate.
- Communicate with candidates and clients via phone, email, and text, all while tracking each engagement and measuring its success.
- Mobilize with a native app and mobile-first design that gives you on-the-go access so you can work remotely.