The following solutions and product enhancements make up the current Paychex product release and the company’s efforts to enhance the employee lifecycle and experience:
- Paychex Flex Hiring: Makes hiring easier by automating tasks and actions for clients to quickly recruit and hire new talent. This Paychex Flex feature assists clients with a variety of recruitment tactics, from posting a job to digitally sending offer letters to top candidates. Paychex research has shown that three out of four clients surveyed said they have shortened the time required for recruiting, screening, tracking, and onboarding of new employees through using Paychex Flex. An average time savings of 26% was reported by those clients that reported a shortened timeframe. For example, a client’s two-month recruiting and hiring cycle could be reduced to six weeks.
- Paychex Flex Onboarding: Simplifies the onboarding experience by integrating essential steps directly within Paychex Flex. Advancements allow new hires to complete critical documentation, including direct deposit authorization, W4, state withholding forms, and Form I-9s from the device of choice for a paperless onboarding experience.
- Paychex Flex Time: Helps create a seamless and unified experience for Paychex Flex Time admin and employee users for controlling scheduling needs, managing time off requests, approving employee timecards, and reviewing data to ensure accuracy for pay periods.
- Flock Benefits Administration by Paychex: Provides clients with industry-leading benefits administration technology with advanced features and a best-in-class customer experience. This product helps makes insurance accessible to employees through easy-to-use enrollment workflows and in-app video tutorials that drive employee self-service and efficiency for employers managing benefits.
- Paychex Voice Assist: Provides a new way for payroll admin users to complete payroll and HR-related functions and tasks. Users can now complete payroll from anywhere simply by saying “Hey Google, Talk to Paychex Flex” on any Google Assistant™–enabled device. Paychex Voice Assist is a natural extension of the company’s expansive self-service capabilities.
HiringSolved, has announced the availability of its latest feature, Candidate-to-Job Matching.
Designed to make sourcing easier than ever before, Candidate-to-Job Matching uses natural language processing to scour a candidate’s experience, resume, notes, tear sheets and more to highlight the best roles for them directly on their HiringSolved profile. With a 5-star rating system built-in, HiringSolved helps recruiters understand how candidates rank for roles and why. This gives recruiters a clear picture of each candidate quickly.
Dave Barthel, Executive Vice President of Sales and Marketing, for HiringSolved, shared, “Candidate-to-Job Matching removes institutional knowledge and experience roadblocks, enabling recruiters to feel confident in knowing how a candidate ranks for a role and why. In turn, recruiting teams are able to maximize earned data, make the candidate experience more of a priority and speed up placements.”
By automating the connection between candidate and role, Candidate-to-Job Matching reduces the time spent sourcing from the ATS or CRM and allows recruiters to build a shortlist in seconds. In turn, recruiters can concentrate on connecting with candidates and providing a top-notch experience.