iCIMS unveiled the next-generation of candidate relationship management (CRM) at INSPIRE, its conference for talent acquisition innovators. With the new iCIMS Candidate Experience Management (CXM), recruiters will be able to leverage modern marketing technology to efficiently nurture and convert candidates using a unique combination of campaign logic, engagement scoring, and candidate fit analysis – all within a unified solution.
iCIMS’ new solution is designed to help talent teams:
- Build automated and adaptive recruitment marketing campaigns that put candidate nurturing on autopilot. iCIMS CXM goes beyond the limited personalization that first-generation CRMs offer, bringing an automated approach to changing talent attraction needs and boosting ROI with tailored, conditional campaigns based on candidate profiles and behaviors.
- Optimize their budget by building talent pools of qualified people without spending additional sourcing dollars to re-acquire or find new candidates. Teams can quickly segment and connect with qualified, hire-ready candidates based on engagement score, skills and experience, as well as identify qualified talent they have already sourced.
- Refresh stale pipelines for every role with event management and external sourcing tools. Recruiters can gain candidate interest by sending tailored, one-to-one event invites to existing talent and upload interested candidates’ profiles with the iCIMS Sourcing Browser Extension.
- Convert passive candidates into eager applicants with hyper-personalized, multi-channel content. Combining iCIMS CXM with the power of top-of-the-funnel iCIMS Talent Cloud solutions, teams can meet candidates where they are via chatbot, landing pages, career sites, text, emails and events. Recruiters can provide unique journeys based on candidates’ interests, preferences and where they are in their job search, to improve response rates, and leverage engagement analytics to understand which content resonates the best.
iCIMS customers can volunteer for the CXM early access program here. General availability is targeted for 2024.
Eightfold AI announced Skills-Based Talent Planning. Eightfold Talent Planning is a solution for organizations to analyze, forecast, and future-proof their workforce by assessing skills and resourcing gaps in real-time.
Eightfold Talent Planning makes having a future-ready workforce a continual part of the talent process instead of a one-time exercise. This creates a strategic advantage, better aligning workforce planning with business objectives and allowing HR leaders to:
- Leverage a global talent data set, including from the existing workforce, providing insights on people and industry talent trends
- Understand market disruption’s impact on every role: learn which skills will become more important, and which will reduce in prominence
- Identify the talent to attract, engage, upskill and re-deploy into future roles
- Forecast and scenario-plan the time required for skills and proficiency to develop in existing and emerging areas, and how roles and organizations should evolve over time
- Capture progress and fully execute on a coordinated talent plan by integrating with Eightfold Talent Acquisition, Career Hub, and the entire Talent Intelligence Platform
This is an effective way to reduce the risk of costly and disruptive reorganizations and withstand unpredictable industry shifts.