ATLANTA, Feb. 27, 2020 /PRNewswire/ –Today, Randstad announced the formation of Randstad Enterprise Group (REG), a new world-class talent advisory infrastructure that leverages Randstad’s breadth of services to build total talent models that generate maximum business value for clients. Bringing together Randstad’s global strategic accounts teams, with the sales and solution design functions of world-leading RPO and MSP provider Randstad Sourceright, the new group is focused on elevating enterprise customer value propositions and developing strategic roadmaps across the total talent lifecycle by drawing on Randstad’s complete portfolio of services, products and solutions globally.
Randstad Enterprise Group also combines key functional areas of Randstad’s global business delivery team and Randstad Sourceright, such as finance, legal, HR and marketing under one global enterprise team, to provide a seamless solution for every human capital need anywhere in the world – creating an entirely new experience for clients.
“The market has raised the bar and expectations of Randstad as a strategic talent solutions partner, and as enterprise clients become increasingly sophisticated, it is our goal to emerge as the preeminent leader in the enterprise market,” said Rebecca Henderson, CEO of Randstad Global Businesses and executive board member. “Randstad Enterprise Group is streamlining how we integrate Randstad’s wide array of services across the talent continuum in order to offer clients a single strategic workforce partner for the inflow, crossflow and outflow of talent.”
To evolve the enterprise business model and create true differentiation in insights-led strategies that deliver a lasting and distinctive talent advantage for large, global clients, Randstad Enterprise Group is investing in a number of critical areas.
Launch of the Customer Acceleration Team (CAT)
Consisting of six specialized skills domains, the CAT will work together with global strategic account management and sales to accelerate impact across the entire customer experience lifecycle. The functional areas include:
- customer and talent intelligence to share proactive insights and services on how to accelerate market share growth and talent access
- marketing and communications to build the market-leading enterprise brand
- enterprise solution design and bids to create differentiated customer value propositions and talent models that deliver measurable impact
- talent marketing to drive competitive differentiation by strategically supporting our clients and operations to increase direct hiring effectiveness via employer branding, talent experience and recruitment marketing
- global pursuit operations to accelerate sales and account management effectiveness through technology enablement and globally consistent ways of working for clients.
Investing in Enterprise Innovation
With Randstad’s increased investment in talent advisory, Randstad will deepen its investments in six critical workstreams to drive the evolution of its customers’ strategic talent roadmaps, including:
- data insights
- talent marketing
- direct fulfillment
- skilling & career readiness
- outplacement & talent mobility
- talent advisory
New executive leadership appointments
To drive this market-leading transformation, several highly seasoned executives will lead the way under the global executive leadership of Rebecca Henderson. To support its existing leadership structure, Randstad has appointed:
- Tania de Decker as Managing Director of Global Strategic Accounts
- Pat McCall as Chief Sales Officer
- Louisa Wilson as Managing Director, Enterprise Customer Acceleration
- Michel Stokvis as Managing Director, Enterprise Innovation
- Hary Bottka as Managing Director, Strategic Operations
- Niall Anderson as Head of Global Business Services
- Sue Marcus as Regional President, Randstad Sourceright North America
- David Vincent as Managing Director, Randstad Sourceright UK
- Rachid Schmitz as Executive Vice President Sales, Randstad Sourceright EMEA
- Cindy Keaveney as Chief People Officer of Global Businesses
- Wesley Connor as Global Learning & Development Leader
“Through Randstad Enterprise Group, we are aiming to expand our clients’ talent pool around the world and position them as leaders in the global talent market,” said Tania de Decker, managing director of global strategic accounts. “By encompassing all of Randstad’s services under one strategic account management model, we are transforming how companies get work done and we are already starting to see the impact of this investment with significant global client expansions and wins in strategic talent advisory services such as RPO, MSP, enterprise branded talent pools, career transition and internal talent mobility.”