Jobvite has announced the speaker lineup for its free 2021 Recruiter Nation Live (RNL) event taking place on Tuesday, Dec. 7. Now in its 13th year, the event gives recruiters, talent acquisition (TA) leaders, and practitioners a half day of virtual education including best practices on candidate experience, recruitment automation, TA metrics, and other important strategies for successful recruiting in the new year.
This year’s RNL will also include inspiring keynotes from influencers and analysts in the recruitment space as well as TA leaders and practitioners, along with the latest from Jobvite, in addition to opportunities to engage in conversation with peers.
Registrants can join virtually to hear from guest speakers including Hung Lee, Curator, Recruiting Brainfood; Jeanette Duffy, Chief Programs Officer, Dress for Success Worldwide; Keirsten Greggs, Founder & CEO, TRAP Recruiter, LLC; Madeline Laurano, Founder, Aptitude Research; Mary Faulkner, Principal, IA; Kimberly Jones, Senior Director, Enterprise Talent Strategy, University of California, Irvine; Tim Sackett, President, HRU Technical Resources; and Stacey Harris, Chief Research Officer & Managing Partner, Sapient Insights Group.
It is with great excitement that Jobvite announces RNL’s featured keynote speaker, Ginny Clarke. Her session, “Identifying ‘Best Talent’ in the New Age of Work,” will take a look at what “best talent” looks like, not just when hiring, but throughout the employee lifecycle. Clarke is the former director of executive recruiting at Google, where she led the company’s diversity, non-tech recruiting, and leadership internal mobility teams – finding and hiring senior leaders across the company. She is now the CEO of Ginny Clarke, LLC, her own talent and leadership consulting business, as well as the host of Fifth Dimensional Leadership, a podcast for leaders, thinkers, and future-makers covering topics like power, personal branding, self-awareness, networking, fear, and career management. Clarke also serves as entrepreneur in residence for HearstLab, which provides cash investment and services to early-stage, women-led startups and aims to close the gap in venture capital funding for women.
“It’s harder to hire a recruiter today than it is an engineer. And recruiters are the front line of your employee experience,” said Jobvite President Peter Clare. “Jobvite is committed to improving the recruiter user experience, giving recruiters the tools that they need to succeed, all while leading the industry with great events like Recruiter Nation Live, our comprehensive solutions, data insights, and our end-to-end services.”
Jobvite is delivering on this commitment to recruiters through:
- 2021 Recruiter Nation Report: This survey of over 800 recruiters helps those practitioners and TA leaders learn from their peers, benchmark themselves, and identify new strategies and channels to hire top talent.
- A complete end-to-end talent acquisition platform that includes recruitment marketing, applicant tracking, internal mobility, referrals, video, candidate texting, analytics, and more.
- New Recruiter UX: Jobvite’s commitment to prioritizing the recruiter experience over the next six months will include delivering continuous improvement to UX, furthering organizations’ abilities to not only hire top talent, faster – but also to retain the recruiting talent responsible for propelling their businesses forward.
RNL’s leadership keynote will feature Jobvite President Peter Clare, Head of Product Dwaine Maltais, and VP of Partnerships Alison Tuomala, as well as Customer Success Managers, who will highlight some of the ways Jobvite has been able to help customers remain agile throughout 2021 with releases and enhancements of products such as:
- Text-to-apply, which makes it easier for candidates to apply and helps increase applications for high-volume hiring. By using text messaging and intelligent career bot technology, text-to-apply is a quick and convenient way to deliver a better candidate experience and higher application volume. These capabilities are especially important for industries like retail, where Jobvite has experienced 43% year-over-year growth.
- Connecting recruiters with candidates more easily from all major third-party sources including LinkedIn, Indeed, and coming soon, Facebook job posting and apply.
- Zero-Click Intelligent Sourcing solution, which automates sourcing efforts when a job requisition is first opened. The solution saves recruiters time while surfacing and activating qualified candidates from their Candidate Relationship Management (CRM) database.
Click here to register for 2021 RNL, presented by Jobvite. To learn more about Jobvite, please visit www.jobvite.com.