Experience.com, a disruptive provider of experience solutions, introduces EX by Experience.com, an innovative open platform that helps organizations hire and retain elite talent by powering people to do their best work. EX by Experience.com helps companies create and implement an intentional culture that empowers employees to perform across every level of an organization for greater ROI.
EX by Experience.com humanizes everyday excellence by collecting real-time data at each of the eight steps of an employee journey, from attraction and recruiting to exit. By doing so, EX by Experience.com:
- Empowers employees to easily share and excel through real-time continuous feedback
- Enables leadership to prioritize action by surfacing insights across specific touchpoints
- Elevates culture and ROI by improving experiences, engagement, and retention
“With remote work the new norm, the Great Resignation, and intense competition, it is critical for organizations to effectively attract, engage and retain employees. For these reasons, the employee experience must be a focus for companies,” said Dr. Jessica Kriegel, Chief People and Culture Officer, Experience.com. “EX by Experience.com allows companies to establish an intentional culture that results in long-term employee retention, higher levels of productivity, and improved quality of work.”
Jobvite launched its Evolve Talent Acquisition Suite to provide enterprise organizations with a unified solution set of Jobvite’s offerings to simplify complex challenges across the entire recruiting lifecycle.
The Evolve Talent Acquisition (TA) Suite provides a single user experience purpose-built to improve recruiting effectiveness, efficiency, and cost-per-hire. This enables organizations to hire twice as fast and engage with three times as many job applicants.
With functionality ranging from recruitment marketing and applicant tracking to internal mobility, employee referrals, and DE&I capabilities, the Evolve TA Suite provides recruiters with a comprehensive, single suite to achieve TA objectives in today’s hypercompetitive labor market. In a world where the average company uses 10 or more talent acquisition systems and 42% of surveyed recruiters do not have the resources to succeed, the Evolve TA Suite is a needed recruiting simplifier.
Bayard, a full-service recruitment marketing and talent insights agency, is debuting a new brand platform following nearly 100 years of pioneering the industry. The repositioning emphasizes the company’s unwavering partnership with clients and leans into Bayard’s heritage of delivering unique and innovative solutions to customers across industries — particularly those in frontline industries such as transportation, healthcare, hospitality, and retail.
Bayard’s brand refresh will reorganize its service offerings within the following divisions:
- Insights: Aggregating data and analytics that inform strategy and drive business outcomes. Services include Data + Industry Intelligence, Reporting.
- Brand: Focusing on the experience of value to engage and influence. Services include Employer Value Proposition + Employer Brand Development, Creative Solutions, and Diversity, Equity and IncIusion Strategy.
- Media: Maximizing exposure and investment to obtain the highest ROI. Services in Programmatic Advertising, Social Media and Digital and Search Engine Marketing.
- Recruit: Partnering with talent acquisition teams on all phases of the hiring process. Services include Recruitment Process Outsourcing.
- Candidate: Using technology to build efficiencies and reduce friction in the application process. Services include Bayard’s proprietary Recruitment Automation platform which increases speed to hire and maximizes ROI.
In this chapter, nearing the organization’s centennial anniversary, Bayard will prioritize a refreshed set of core values. These include partnership, competence, experience, strategy, innovation, and efficiency.