Twelve-week programming series to deliver free education, thought leadership, virtual roundtable discussions, product demonstrations, and entertainment to talent acquisition community
SAN MATEO, CA, June 11, 2020 — Jobvite, the industry-leading talent acquisition suite, announced today the launch of The Summer to Evolve program series, 12 weeks of programming designed to help recruiters and talent acquisition professionals improve their skills, tactics, and strategies.
Launching June 16, 2020, and running for 12 weeks, The Summer to Evolve will feature over 45 free sessions tackling topics ranging from recruitment marketing to candidate communications, audience building to AI automation, and candidate screening to analytics.
“The Summer to Evolve is our opportunity to help the talent acquisition and HR community not only brush up on key skills, but also rethink their recruiting strategies in this time of seismic change,” said Jeffrey K. Rohrs, Chief Marketing Officer of Jobvite. “With over 45 free sessions to attend, we hope to provide something for everyone and contribute to a rising tide that lifts all those looking to improve their talent acquisition efforts.”
The Summer to Evolve will offer a variety of programming throughout the summer. Hallmark sessions include:
- Recruiter Skills Sessions: On-demand training videos taught by Jobvite instructors
- Two Talented: Moderated conversations between one guest inside the talent acquisition industry and one from outside. Featured pairings include:
- Madeline Laurano of Aptitude Research and Jay Baer, the best-selling author of Talk Triggers, discussing candidate communications
- William Tincup of RecruitingDaily.com and Todd Caponi, author of The Transparency Sale, discussing interviewing techniques
- Ben Eubanks, analyst and author of Artificial Intelligence for HR, in conversation with Paul Roetzer, founder of the Marketing AI Institute
- Joel Cheeseman, founder of Poach.ai, and Joe Pulizzi, “The Godfather of Content Marketing” discussing content marketing for recruiters
- Jobvite Demo Days: A deep dive into features of the Jobvite Talent Acquisition Suite that can help improve candidate quality, employer brand, and talent acquisition success
- Recruiter Real Talk: Peer-to-peer roundtable discussions of the critical issues facing talent acquisition professionals today
- The Break Room: Half-hour interviews and career insights from talented individuals including:
“It’s exciting to be a part of such a diverse and talented line-up,” stated Jay Baer, CEO of Convince & Convert and author of Talk Triggers. “I’m excited to see what happens when you get folks from inside the talent acquisition industry discussing a shared topic of interest with someone from outside the industry, like me. That’s a unique mix that should produce some interesting take-aways for attendees.”
To learn more about The Summer to Evolve presented by Jobvite or to register for individual sessions, please visit www.thesummertoevolve.com.
Jobvite is leading the next wave of talent acquisition innovation with a candidate-centric recruiting model that helps companies engage candidates with meaningful experiences at the right time, in the right way, from first look to first day. The Jobvite Talent Acquisition Suite weaves together automation and intelligence in order to increase recruiting speed, quality and cost-effectiveness. Jobvite is proud to serve thousands of customers across a wide range of industries including Ingram Micro, Schneider Electric, Premise Health, Zappos.com, and Blizzard Entertainment. To learn more, visit www.jobvite.com or follow the company on social media @Jobvite.