ICIMS Updates product suite. Improved experiences for candidates include:
- Authentic video engagement with the Digital Assistant: In a tight talent market, authentic brands stand out. iCIMS’ Digital Assistant can now respond to candidate questions with employee-generated, contextualized video content created through iCIMS Video Studio.
- More personalized connections: When joining talent communities, candidates can now easily highlight specialized skills and certifications to ensure they receive more relevant news and job openings.
More simplified experiences for recruiters include:
- AI-enabled talent matching in candidate relationship management (CRM): Talent matching capabilities are now available in iCIMS CRM, enabling customers to select an ideal candidate from an existing pipeline for a position, and best-match candidates will be automatically identified, based on skills and experience.
- Automated email campaigns: iCIMS CRM now helps talent teams schedule emails to be sent at peak engagement hours across various time zones to help the right candidates get updates at the right place and time.
- More candidate insights and simplified video interviewing: recruiters can now more easily review video interview responses, hiring team feedback and candidate scores in the iCIMS ATS.
- Better candidate visibility for recruiters: iCIMS now offers expanded visibility into candidates from initial engagement on campaigns through new hire onboarding, within the Dynamic Candidate Profile and application workflow in the iCIMS ATS.
- Expanded support for remote and global hiring: Recruiters can now experience iCIMS ATS in Malay (Malaysia) and Czech (Czechia) to improve their remote hiring across the globe.
Apploi, a recruiting, onboarding, and credential management software company serving healthcare organizations, today announced the launch of Onboard and Manage Teams, a secure onboarding and credential management solution for healthcare employers. A result of the acquisition of Healthgig last year, Onboard and Manage Teams picks up where the Apploi recruiting platform leaves off. Once a candidate has an offer, Onboard and Manage Teams digitizes their documentation and automatically manages certifications and licenses moving forward—sending renewal reminders and flagging potential compliance risks so that employers can proactively remedy them.
Emsi Burning Glass, a global leader in labor market analytics, has released a new skills-based platform to connect jobseekers with in-demand jobs. SkillFit closes the jobseeker/employer divide by reinventing the way people understand themselves, their career path, and their local job market.
SkillFit flips the job search process on its head. Rather than starting from scratch and searching a job board, SkillFit instead starts with the jobseeker. It uncovers their interests through a brief assessment and unearths their existing skills from their resume, online profiles, and self-selection. The platform then matches the user to local job postings that fit their desired job, or recommends training programs to upskill for the job they want. All based on skills.
A new job marketplace called Night Jobs Near Me has launched to provide job seekers with a night based job resource. The site lists only night shift job opportunities for those who prefer to work at night.Seekers can find different types of positions from hotels to night nurses.