GoodTime, the world’s first Meeting Optimization Engine, today announced the launch of its newest product, GoodTime Hire for High Volume. This latest offering provides talent teams with advanced automated interview scheduling capabilities for high-volume roles through SMS, WhatsApp, and email messaging. The product’s fully-customizable workflow editor significantly improves recruiter productivity and reduces time spent on manual, repetitive tasks through automation of the entire interview coordination process including triggering messages, invites, and reminders when specific events occur.
With Hire for High Volume, talent teams can schedule interviews at scale through:
- Automated Interview Scheduling: Quickly schedule candidates 1:1 or in bulk through SMS, WhatsApp, and email
- SMS & WhatsApp Messaging: Reach candidates where they are with a mobile-first experience; mass-message or send personalized individual messages
- Customizable Workflow Automation: Automatically trigger messages to candidates and hiring managers for invites, reminders, and nudges to spend more time on high-value tasks
- Screening & Knock-out Questions: Identify the most qualified talent quickly with pre-built screening questionnaires and knock-out questions
- Integrates Into Current Processes: Message candidates directly from applicant tracking systems, Indeed, or any website, right from the browser
This release expands GoodTime’s product line to now support companies hiring for both corporate and high-volume roles, delivering efficiency and payroll savings in today’s challenging hiring landscape.
Recruitics, the leader in programmatic advertising and analytics for recruitment, has unveiled Fusion, an end-to-end talent conversion, engagement, and screening platform. Fusion seamlessly integrates a conversion-optimized candidate experience with AI powered engagement and screening to maximize candidate conversion and improve applicant quality for companies of all sizes.
Pre-application Fusion drives candidate conversion via a fully branded, ATS-integrated career destination that engages and converts job seekers, improving media ROI. With quick-converting talent community pages and forms, the Fusion career site maximizes candidate lead and application capture, delivering a quality candidate pipeline for businesses.
Post-application Fusion drives candidate quality via an AI enabled screening service that helps companies increase hiring efficiency by leveraging advanced engagement automation technology and a human touch. Fusion’s engagement service saves time and improves quality by delivering fully compliant, dispositioned, eligible, and rejected applicants directly into your applicant tracking system for your recruiters to take action on.
Paired with Recruitics’ programmatic job advertising solutions, Fusion enhances the candidate experience, strengthens the employer brand, and helps to attract (and retain) talent, making it easier for businesses of all sizes to attract top talent and convert them into quality hires.