Modern Hire, the leading enterprise hiring platform for video interviewing and pre-hire assessments, today announced the release of its Talent Analytics Maturity Model to help organizations revolutionize their hiring process through artificial intelligence and data analytics.
The free guide offers organizations a quick self-evaluation survey to comprehensively understand their talent analytics readiness, and a six-step model first introduced in Modern Hire’s book Decoding Talent: How AI and Big Data Can Solve Your Company’s People Puzzle, to get the maximum value from their talent data for more efficient, effective and ethical hiring. The Talent Analytics Maturity Model is the first framework of its kind that fundamentally integrates AI, empowering enterprises to grasp their level of talent analytics maturity and guide them on next steps for moving forward.
The six-step model includes:
- Audit – Understanding the different pre-hire and post-hire data sources available in an organization and standardizing the data sets (if needed) before connecting and analyzing them.
- Capture – Collecting the data needed to get started, including redefining hiring processes to fill gaps, and adding assessments, new-hire performance, and turnover data sets if they aren’t already there.
- Connect – Creating and linking relevant pre-hire and post-hire data through the right technologies. HR leaders often encounter barriers in this step because the post-hire data they need is not housed in HR and is not easily accessed.
- Analyze – Leveraging data analytics tools, find associations between variables in the two data sets. Success in finding meaningful relationships is broader, faster, and much more likely when using automated, AI-driven analytics.
- Build – Constructing and testing models to better understand which pre-hire candidate data predicts post-hire job performance and retention. AI-powered model-building far outpaces what humans can achieve on their own, which is why the sophistication of talent analytics has advanced so rapidly in recent years.
- Refine – Final assessment of talent analytics model to determine whether the associations identified with the power of AI make practical sense.
Once organizations advance through the model using Modern Hire’s intelligent hiring platform, including Virtual Job Tryout pre-hire assessments, Automated Interview Creator, Automated Interview Scoring, and Find My Fit personal job recommender, they have the advantage of measuring their hiring performance as they work toward establishing a foundation of high quality, integrated data.
VirgilHR announces the launch of its new web-based platform, putting real-time, automated employment and labor law guidance at the HR team’s fingertips. The disruptive SaaS platform empowers individual HR professionals and teams to make smart, well-informed employment and labor law decisions in the moment, without the need to research regulatory requirements.