iCIMS Adds Slew of New Features
- Accelerating hiring decisions: iCIMS for Microsoft Teams allows recruiters and hiring managers to provide interview feedback – during or after live video meetings – directly within Microsoft Teams to accelerate the ease and speed of hiring.
- Gaining more control with new, native video interview capabilities: Following the acquisition of EASYRECRUE, iCIMS now offers native video interviewing to give hiring teams more control and deeper value. iCIMS Video Interviews provides the option for both live and on-demand video interviewing for more candidate flexibility and uses AI-powered recommendations to reduce bias and improve recruiter productivity.
- Delivering a better mobile experience for busy hiring managers: iCIMS’ mobile app for hiring managers was redesigned to offer a modern, more intuitive experience. Now, busy managers can keep the hiring process moving while on-the-go with quick access to candidate details and key actions in more intuitive locations within the app, ultimately reducing the time to fill open roles.
- Strengthening integrations for a better user experience: Turnkey activation into UKG and Ceridian allows for quick and easy authentication and streamlined experiences between the iCIMS Talent Cloud and employers’ HCM provider of choice.
Talroo Beefs Up PPC Offering
Job advertising platform Talroo, has launched a new feature enhancement called Qualifying Questions to enable companies to hire qualified candidates while reducing wasted time and wasted recruitment marketing budget.
- By asking these questions before redirecting to a client’s application tracking system, Talroo helps filter out many of the candidates that would be unqualified, which provides relief to busy talent acquisition teams. Meanwhile, candidates can find other jobs where they may be a better fit before investing their time in applying.
The company says this is ideal for companies who need the scale and efficiency required for high-volume hiring.
Frontline Team Software Crew Adds Email Feature
Crew, the #1 digital workplace for frontline teams, has launched Crew Email, a feature designed to further streamline frontline communication by providing hourly and shift-based employees with instant, personalized access to crucial company information. Crew Email accomplishes this by automatically generating a secure email address for every frontline employee. This process doesn’t require any of the traditional technical overhead, licensing, and deployment costs associated with creating employee email addresses.
With Crew Email, leaders can link frontline employees to their accounts in existing business systems, instantly enabling real-time notifications for things like:
- Document signatures
- Training and/or updated policy guidelines
- Emergency communications
- Employee sentiment surveys