CareerArc, the only social recruiting platform purpose-built for talent acquisition, announces the next evolution of its award-winning platform that helps organizations turn their social media presence into a strategic source of hire through social media recruiting strategy, automation, publishing, and intelligence.
CareerArc’s platform is the industry’s only jobs-integrated social media publishing tool that syncs job data from clients’ applicant tracking systems (ATS) to automatically create and publish unique, social-optimized job posts at scale around the clock. Additional features of the newly released version include:
- Magic Posts, an intelligent publishing technology that automatically mixes and matches similarly tagged jobs, text, hashtags, images, and video links to provide a constant stream of fresh, relevant, and diverse posts that amplify a company’s social media presence and save thousands of hours of work per year.
- Automated post recommendations that suggest the best imagery, publishing times, frequency, and more for posts based on data-driven social media best practices.
- Employer brand campaigns around themes such as DEI, culture, employees, and more with campaign-specific publishing schedules.
- A content studio that enables talent teams to create powerful, attention-grabbing graphics without any graphic design knowledge needed. Comparable to any well-known social media content creation tool, users can upload images from their own libraries or select an image from Pexels, crop it, add a filter, drop in preformatted and stylized text, and finish it off with a sticker or an emoji.
- Integration with daily work tools such as Dropbox, Google Drive, SharePoint, OneDrive, YouTube, and Vimeo to produce a seamless experience.
- A social recruiting health score to help teams track how their social recruiting strategy is improving over time and an ongoing action-based analytics dashboard with topline metrics, best-performing posts, and more.
CareerArc is working closely with social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. The platform successfully works with a wide variety of ATS programs, ranging from established ATS providers to custom-built, in-house systems.
The new features are available now: get a sneak peek here.
Live Recruit recently launched a new version of its virtual hiring event platform, making it easier for recruiters, headhunters, and staffing agencies to engage candidates and increase employer brand awareness — all on a simple and easy-to-use interface.
The newest version of Live Recruit provides recruiters with the ability to:
- Create customized registration pages that show off organizations’ employer brands
- Engage candidates with an intuitive sign-up process and easy scheduling options
- Access comprehensive, real-time analytics, giving recruiters a big-picture overview of their talent pipeline
- Push all data captured to an Excel document or directly into an ATS
By partnering with Katon Direct, Live Recruit also provides premier event promotion services. The team — which has 19+ years of recruitment marketing experience -— promotes your events on the channels where candidates are most likely to engage, scaling your reach and boosting attendance.
iCIMS, the talent cloud company, today announced Internal Opportunity Marketplace to better connect employees to internal job opportunities and empower talent to build a long-term future with their current company. The new solution will enable talent professionals and hiring teams to improve internal talent mobility programs and agile talent deployment.
New capabilities within iCIMS Opportunity Marketplace for the employee will include:
- Authentic opportunity insight from employee-generated video content that provides insight into opportunities and team culture.
- Better employee engagement with iCIMS Digital Assistant that will automatically engage employees for potential opportunities and skill development.
- Employee control over their career path and journey with skills and opportunity management within their talent profile.
New hiring manager and talent team experiences include:
- AI-enabled, skills-based employee-opportunity matching, to easily and automatically identify ideal internal candidates for new opportunities, reducing manual efforts.
- Greater visibility into employee skills to champion mobility moves.
- Improved insight and support for organizational DEI initiatives.